Monday, June 1, 2009

The buring train

Burning train has a gr8 history in my country. A much hyped flop movie OR reason for some riots somewhere within the country. Even somebody getting killed at Vienna, we burn trains and buses in our own country.

This time we have unique reason. Any guess???? The guess should be very sophisticated because this time we have burnt 3 trains.

Let me tell you. The reason was simple, train said I don’t want to stop at some holy place and people said no “you have to stop”. If you stop then only we can burn your sins. They burnt the sins of the train, now train is “pavitra” like SITA MAATA but the problem is we lost some money, asset and time too (writing and reading this blog).
It was very disappointing that passengers were not lucky enough to burn their sins, may be their karma didn’t allow them to take part in the holy cause. Don’t worry my passengers, soon your sins will be burnt, no matter what will be the reason, history assures you the Trains will be burnt and sometimes you too.

The State which has given railway ministers for the last 14 yrs is busy burning trains. This is called diversity or may be democracy.

I wish this will not happen in my college. As me and my friends several times deny stopping for some lectures.

1 comment: